DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–February 28, 2022–
“Global Domain Name System (DNS) Firewall Market (2021-2027) by Deployment, Enterprise Size, End User, Vertical, and Geography, IGR Competitive Analysis, Covid-19 Impact, Ansoff Analysis” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets the .com offer.
The Global Domain Name System (DNS) Firewall Market is estimated to be valued at USD 123.5 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 250.37 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.5%.
The adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the IT industry has driven the overall growth of the DNS firewall market. Rising concerns over data security in sensitive data centers, vulnerability of DNS to malware, viruses and Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) intrusions are some of the factors fueling the market growth.
Conversely, IT security budget, lack of skilled manpower, and absence of standards and protocols are likely to hamper the growth of the market. The high cost of DNS firewall implementation and upgrade is also a constraint for the growth of the market. The growing adoption of UTM solutions in enterprises is further hampering the growth of the market.
- Extreme DNS vulnerability to malware and APT intrusions
- Growing proliferation of web applications
- The rapid adoption of mobile devices and the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy by the IT industry
- Strong adoption of UTM solutions in enterprises
- IT security budget concerns
- Lack of standards and protocols
- Evolution of virtualization, driving the growth of virtual DNS
- Lack of competent security professionals
By deployment, the virtual appliance segment is estimated to hold the highest market share. The growth of this type of deployment is attributed to a factor as it runs on Windows operating system (OS). It creates a virtual environment that looks like a separate computing environment. A virtual appliance is useful for simplifying the delivery and operation of an application and allows multiple operating system (OS) environments to exist simultaneously on the same machine.
By company size, large companies hold the maximum market share. Almost all major companies in recent years are connected to the Internet and install firewall systems to secure their network against malware and unknown sites. Large enterprises manage large amounts of data and exchange huge volumes of data from machine to machine on a daily basis. Hence, the high demand for DNS firewall in large enterprises contributes the largest market share.
By end-user, DNS provider segment is estimated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period, as DNS hosts run DNS servers, which are then used and integrated by name registrars domain registrars, web hosts and Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
According to the vertical estimates, the BFSI segment contributes the highest market share. The BFSI vertical needs product and service security to protect its employee identities, customer identities, assets, data, and operations. New and improved financial products and services are frequently introduced by market participants to improve their business operations and expand customer base, making this vertical a lucrative target for fraudsters. This creates the need for improved security systems, which further drives the growth of the market.
Based on geography, North America is expected to dominate the market. The factors attributed to the growth of the market are the rate of deployment of DNS firewall by most companies in this region. The APAC region is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the diversity of internet subscribers in several APAC countries, increasing deployment of data centers and cloud infrastructure in this region.
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Domain Name System (DNS) Firewall market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the market using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the publisher’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
- blue cat
- F5 Networks
- Verigio Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tnwfao
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220228005626/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 02/28/2022 08:45 / DISK: 02/28/2022 08:46
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.